Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Who Needs PR When You've Got Friends Like This?

Well, I’m home!

The reunion between Mum and Sharyn went great; a teary affair for all involved. It was great hearing stories of what mischief they got up to when they were younger. On the way home, I decided to quiz my mother on what she thought the surprise might have been.

Myself: Who did you think was going to be waiting inside?

Mother: I had no idea. I thought maybe you’d organised some superstar through your connections or something.

Myself: Like, Orlando Bloom?

Mother:
Well, yeah.

Myself:
You think, if given the chance, I would share him with you?

Mother: Well, no I guess not.

Myself: You can have Brad.

Mother: Deal. By the way, Sharyn was a much better surprise than Orlando.

Thank goodness for that.

No comments: