Monday, November 5, 2007

That's Confidence!

Tomorrow's the big modelling debut! Somehow not nervous but definately disgusted at myself, as I spent most of the day in front of the mirror, criticising my worst points. Slightly more pathetic, I just wasted two whole hours which could have been used to make sure everything is ready for tomorrow, instead browsing the internet trying to find a celeb who looks as bad as me in a bikini, failing miserably and allowing myself a few moments to daydream about calling my agent and cancelling. Alas, I settled for pacing the house muttering "Doom. I'm doomed." over and over again.

Thankyou to the kind well-wishers who have sent lovely inspirational messages. Special thanks to Jo, who made my day with her beautiful sentiments, and Liam, whom without I would not have had this opportunity.

Stay safe folks, Ciao!


Total words for NaNoWriMo so far: 3,188 (And getting lazier by the minute.)

No comments: