Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Mule

I do so understand that I have been a lazy, useless lump on the blogging front, and so to make up for it, this post was going to be filled with deliciously insane laws from the book of weird facts a friend sent me for Christmas. However, I can't find the book. I suspect it's hidden under a pile of wreckage, as my house is currently looks like a bomb has hit it. So instead, you get to hear another boring post about my seemingly chaotic life; enjoy.

This morning, while chatting on the telephone to my aunt about (ironically) how hopeless our telephone provider is, I glanced out the window to see this stowaway in with my horses:

A festering.goddamn.donkey. I've herded the beast into the cattle yards and plan on calling animal services in the morning.

In other news, I do plan on picking up my act with this blog. I promise interesting, thought-provoking, witty posts are just around the corner. Now if I could only figure out which corner...

No comments: